Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tuesday Share

Good morning. Happy Tuesday. It's Leah here and I have a couple of layouts to share with you this morning using lots of gorgeous new MVBs. First up is Riding the Rapids using textured and felt cogs plus a topper. These are great for adding texture and dimension to your layouts and the colours suited my layout perfectly.


Next up is Hanging out with Daddy. On this one I have used a doily, pinwheel and clay rose. Doilies are such a staple and so versatile. I also love the pinwheels as I think they are fun. I usually reserve them for boy layouts but the colours suited this one so well I couldn't resist using it. And of course the little clay rose is just too cute.


Thanks for popping in. We would love to see what you have all been creating with your MVBs. Be sure to upload them to our facebook page.

Leah xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the Blossoms blog and taking the time to leave a comment <3