Monday 31 October 2011

Please welcome the Blossoms DT!

Before I do the big announcement I would like to say thankyou to everyone who applied, you all did a beautiful job with your applications and it wasnt an easy decision to choose between all the gorgeousness. I really appreciate you all taking the time to apply :)

Our first DT member is going to be my partner in crime to help me with all things MVB -she was my very first customer 2 years ago in my very first blog sale ;-)



Please welcome Ali Abernethy!


I'm Ali and I live in Canberra. I share my life with my husband Rob, our two kids Zoƫ and Angus, the naughtiest dog in the world and a thoroughly superior cat.
I’ve been scrapping for about seven years now. I'd describe my style as colourful and picture-oriented but sometimes I like to break out the paint and get arty! White space is my friend and I can't go past an embellishment cluster.
I think I've loved MVBs since the moment I first saw Krissy's roses! Now days there is a MVB to suit every LO - they're the perfect finishing touch every time - by themselves or part of a cluster :)
When I’m not scrapping or attending one of the kid's many activities, I enjoy reading, running, swimming and long walks with my dog. My other two loves are coffee and laughter!


Please welcome Leah Aristidis



 My name is Leah Aristidis and I go by the forum name of angeleyes on the Wicked Princesses forum. I have been scrapping since being dragged along to a Creative Memories workshop in 1998. My style is fairly clean with minimal embellishments. I love patterned paper, misting, distressing and decorative edges.

I have a very tolerant partner and we have three children aged 17, 10 and 4. They would be my primary scrapping topics and seeing as we have 2 girls and a boy, I have the opportunity to scrap both genders. I have been an avid photographer since receiving my first camera at age 11. When not scrapping, I enjoy reading, four wheeling and camping
.

Please welcome Liz Weber



I am a stay at home mum living in Brisbane, Qld with my hubby and 2 kids (Zane is 9 and Sabrina is nearly 6)
I started out scrapbooking approx 8 years ago but turned to cardmaking about 3 years ago.
I don't have a label for my style but I tend to add lots of flowers, ribbons and bling to my cards
I am more than happy to tell everyone that will listen about your MVB's!



Congratulations ladies!

I know you will all do a fandabbydosey job inspiring everyone to use their My Vintage Blossoms on their layouts and cards :)

Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a message (hugs) I really do appreciate you taking the time to :)

Keep an eye out for challenge #1 tomorrow :D woohoo!!

Have a fab day :)

Krissy xx

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo congratulations!!! What a talented bunch you have !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!
    Can't wait to see how you inspire us all with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot! Congrats everyone! Such a talented group of ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Krissy for the opportunity and congrats to Ali and Leah, it's going to be so fun creating with the gorgeous MVB's and hopefully inspiring everyone. Thanks Cherie, Deb and Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAAAAYYYY!!!
    Congrats to you girls!!!
    You know I love you Ali ...mwah!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Blossoms blog and taking the time to leave a comment <3